September 24, 2011

The Smartboard Has Arrived

On Friday afternoon a Smartboard was installed in my classroom complete with a projector that is mounted on the ceiling.  I was not in the room for the majority of the installation, but I was curious enough to go visit once.  When I walked in, I saw tools all over my room, two men on ladders working in the ceiling, and a Smartboard hanging on the wall.  My heart skipped a beat.  I am truly looking forward to using the new technology for the first time.  I know that my students will love it as well, but they will have to wait a week or two until I am better acquainted.  Hopefully I will remember everything quickly and be able to get it up and running sooner than I expect.  I truly believe that this will be an amazing tool to add to my already growing repertoire of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment